Monday, March 21, 2011

On Hiatus...

So for those of you who still watch this space, I have been negligent in my duties.  I have been so busy at my real job that i have not had the opportunity to update this in quite some time.  As some of you may know, I have a real adult job that requires me to manage a medical clinic 5 days a week, which causes no end of stress and frustration in my life, so much so that I have not had time to watch much TV or review anything, and i haven't had a chance to blog. 

I'm going to try to get back to my blog from time to time, but it will be a little...different than in the past.  I have also begun learning the ancient (ok, not so ancient) art of....ventriliquism.

Good day to all. 

I'll leave you with this rather funny ventriloquist routine from one of the greats (that most of you have probably never heard of)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYTJJDjjNSY

No comments:

Post a Comment