Thursday, September 2, 2010

Return to Fall TV

Sorry.....I've been taking a short vacation from the Blog...I'm back now.

I figured if i was going to take a vacation from the Blog it would be good to do it before the fall TV and DVD Season Starts.

The Fall DVD TV Season officially started this week with the release of both FlashForward: The Complete Series and Vampire Diaries: Season One both released on Tuesday. Next week is an even bigger week for me as Chuck: Season Three, Supernatural: Season Five, and Smallville: Season Nine are all released.

Not to mention, the fall TV Season starts up the week of labor day, with the season premiere of Vampire Diaries: Season 2 on 9/9, and the Season finale of True Blood: Season 3 on 9/12. Chuck starts up again September 20th, and the premiere of the FINAL season of Smallville, Season 10 is September 24th. Also, the new Fall TV Show to Watch, No Ordinary Family, premieres on September 28th.

One of the many things I like about fall is the premiere of the fall TV Season. This year is a bit of a dissapointment, since my new most anticipated tv show The Cape will be airing midseason, not at the beginning of the fall TV Season. V: Season 2 will also be getting a midseason airing.

A couple of my favorite shows last season got cancelled, incuding Ugly Betty, Eastwick, FlashForward, and Heroes. This means that there will only be three shows that i watch live this fall season, unless something else gets really good buzz. That will be Smallville, No Ordinary Family, and Chuck.

I watch Fringe, Glee, and Supernatural as well, but I'm likely to catch them on DVD next summer...some shows I just enjoy watching when I do not have to wait a week for the next episode.

Stay tuned for short reviews of the already released Ugly Betty: Season 4 and Cougar Town: Season 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment